Why Belong to the Chamber of Commerce?
Healthy business communities are those with involved citizens. Chamber membership is a great way to participate in the thriving business community of Los Osos / Baywood Park!
- Meet great people and build your network with other local businesses, groups, and organizations
- Mix and mingle with others at special members-only events
- Add your voice to a business culture that is uniquely “Los Osos Baywood Park”
- Receive a directory listing on this website
- Get a listing on the printed Chamber directory
- Participate in joint advertising/sponsorship opportunities
- Gain access to business learning tools, training, and support
- Contribute to and advertise in our monthly members-only newsletter
- Receive our monthly members-only newsletter
- Add your support and presence to our flagship events that bring thousands of visitors to town
- Volunteer for Chamber events and activities that strengthen our community
- Lend your talents through Chamber leadership opportunities
- Promote your business and events on Chamber social channels
- Request a Ribbon Cutting to celebrate your business
- Build business credibility as a Chamber Member
IN ADDITION to all the benefits listed above for basic membership, you have the option to invest in a membership tier that offers bundled advertising and promotional opportunities. Dual Business Memberships are also available, contact the Chamber for info.
- Affiliate/Non-Profit Member – Price: $100
- One month featuring your business highlight in the Newsletter
- One free month of social media exposure
SILVER LEVELMost popular
- Two free months of paid (boosted) social media exposure
- Two months featuring your business highlight in the Newsletter
- A social media feature every quarter
- Four free months of paid (boosted) social media exposure (one per quarter)
- A quarterly feature of your business highlight in the Newsletter
- A social media feature every other month
- Two free articles in the Newsletter
- A year of paid (boosted) social media exposure
- Six months featuring your business highlight in the Newsletter
- A social media feature every month
- Three free articles in the Newsletter
- Recognition at Annual Community Awards Dinner and free dinner for member and guest
INDIVIDUAL/Non Business Member – Price: $50
One free introduction in Newsletter and on social media, with Chamber member rates thereafter.
Reasons you should be a Chamber member:
- Because you have a business stake in your community, which can best be safeguarded by working with others through the Chamber of Commerce, to protect and advance your business.
- Because you will reap the benefits through the work of the Chamber of Commerce.
- Because you will develop your own abilities and broaden your own view.
- Because you can participate with others in areas of mutual concern that would be financially impossible for you to do by yourself.
- Because the Chamber of Commerce unifies the public spirit of your business community and directs it into useful and constructive channels.
- Because the Chamber helps create and express sound opinions on questions affecting the welfare of your business community.
- Because without a strong Chamber of Commerce, your community would be less able to compete with other towns for new business.
- Because the most effective and constructive influence is the force of organized businesses functioning through the Chamber of Commerce for the purpose of improving our area.
“Your Chamber membership is like a membership to the gym. You’ve got to use it for it to do any good.”