Why Belong to a Chamber of Commerce?
Healthy business communities are those with involved citizens. Belonging to a Chamber is a way to get involved!
Your Membership Fees offer you and your business credibility as a Chamber Member, relationship building opportunities customer referrals to your business along with the listed benefits.
- Membership window decal
- Display of marketing material in Chamber office
- Alphabetical and categorical business listing in both print and online directory
- Link from online listing to your website and other social media
- Listing of events on website Community Calendar
- Announcement in New & Renewing Member in e-Newsletter
- Ribbon Cutting
- Opportunity to host a Business Mixer or Chamber Open House
- Introduction of your business at Mixers
- Monthly eNewsletter
- Member Profile published in newsletter
- Opportunity to submit press releases for Member News in newsletter
- Discounted booth rates and admission to events
- Voting privileges & Board of Director opportunities
- Volunteer opportunities on committees and events
- Eligibility to participate in Small Business Saturday
- Eligibility to sponsor Chamber events
IN ADDITION to all the benefits listed above for basic (BRONZE) membership, members have the option to invest in a membership tier that offers a “bundle” of advertising and promotional opportunities. Dual Business Memberships available, contact the Chamber for info.
Join the Chamber
- Affiliate/Non-Profit Member – Price: $100
- One (1) free insert into eNewsletter
- One (1) free month of eNewsletter advertising, Business Card size
SILVER LEVELMost popular
- Two (2) free months of eNewsletter advertising, Business Card size
- Two (2) free flyer inserts in eNewsletter
- Social media feature for 3 months
- One (1) free guest editorial
- Four (4) free months of eNewsletter advertising, Business Card size
- Four (4) free flyer inserts in eNewsletter
- Social media feature for 6 months
- Two (2) free guest editorials
- One year free of eNewsletter advertising, Business Card size
- Six (6) free flyer inserts in eNewsletter
- Four (4) sets of Chamber Member mailing labels
- Social media feature for 1 year
- Three (3) free guest editorials
- Special Membership plaque
- Recognition at Annual Community Dinner & Installation and free dinner for member and guest
- Guest editorial in Chamber eNewsletter
- Float in Christmas Parade
One (1) free insert into eNewsletter and a Chamber member rate after free one
Reasons you should be a Chamber member:
- Because you have a business stake in your community, which can best be safeguarded, by working with others through the Chamber of
- Commerce, to protect and advance your business.
- Because you will reap the benefits through the work of the Chamber of Commerce.
- Because you will develop your own abilities and broaden your own view.
- Because you can participate with others in areas of mutual concern that would be financially impossible for you to do by yourself.
- Because the Chamber of Commerce unifies the public spirit of your business community and directs it into useful and constructive channels.
- Because the Chamber helps create and express sound opinions on questions affecting the welfare of your business community.
- Because without a strong Chamber of Commerce, your community would be less able to compete with other towns for new business and payroll.
- Because the most effective and constructive influence is the force of organized businesses functioning through the Chamber of Commerce for the purpose of improving our area. We can, through organized effort, make this the kind of area we determine it should be.
“Your Chamber membership is like a membership to the gym. You’ve got to use it for it to do any good.”